November 1st, 2019
- Specify the purpose of use of personal information collected wherever possible
- Gather personal information only by appropriate methods
- follow all regulations, government policies and all other rules regarding the handling of personal information
- Take all necessary security management precautions in order to prevent and/or correct any leakage, loss, or damage of personal information
- Respond to any complaints or inquiries regarding personal information in a timely, and appropriate manner
- Continuously review its personal information management system in accordance with changes to the company environment
Peloton will not:
- Use personal information for any purpose other than the specified purpose of use, and only with the consent of the customer concerned
- Share personal information with a third party without obtaining consent,except when required by law
Treatment of Personal Information
Purpose of use
Peloton will gather and use personal information to provide recruitment services (introduction of roles, provision to clients, management of roles, correspondence of procedure with related regulations) and other actions related to these stated purposes. Should Peloton outsource part or all of the business to a third party, it will enter into appropriate contracts and monitor all actions of the third party.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Peloton will not share any personal information to a third party without consent, except in the following cases where personal information may be disclosed without your consent within the scope of relevant laws and regulations.
- When necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property; and there are difficulties in obtaining consent.
- When necessary for the improvement of public health or promoting the sound development of children; and there are difficulties in obtaining consent.
- When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by the laws and regulations of a national institution or a local public entity or a person receiving consignment thereof; and the process of obtaining consent risks interference with due process.
Peloton may share the following personal information by the following methods to achieve the purposes outlined above.
Items: name, address, phone number, email address, information contained within resumes, information contained within business cards.
Methods: Oral consultation by interview and/or phone, exchange of business cards, acquisition of electronic data by email and/or website, paper documents such as resumes.
Procedures for Disclosing Personal Information
Peloton complaints and inquiries point of contact shall notify and disclose the purpose of use, correct, add or delete contents, suspend or eliminate, and prohibit the sharing of information with a third party by request from the Principal and Agent.
Contacts: Managing Directors Derek Turkat & Christopher Yates